Birthstones are being used since ancient times to ward off evil and suffering from the lives of individuals. Each birthstone is attached to a specific month in the year. All of these months, based on the time, are known to possess different attributes, similar to the birthstones. We have developed a list of birthstones which correspond to the month.
- Garnet – January
- Amethyst – February
- Aquamarine – Marine
- Diamond – April
- Emerald – May
- Pearls – June
- Ruby – July
- Peridot – August
- Sapphire – September
- Opal – October
- Topaz – November
- Turquoise – December
Quite a few of these stones are highly popular such as the emeralds and the diamonds. These are immensely used for engagement rings, however a majority of us might have never heard of peridot or garnet stones. In fact, rings with these birth stones are an invention of the recent century. Off lately, a lot of importance is given to the birthstones and their attached meanings.
According to the ancient Egyptian customs, emeralds were thought to be a symbol of youth and therefore were worn by a majority of the queens of that era. Garnet, a stone with a deep red colour was considered to be the symbol of love.
Different people choose birthstones for different purposes. Some could use it to enhance wealth and prosperity, whereas some could use it to ward evil. A few of the stones such as peridot and sapphires were ground into fine powder and then used as a cure to various ailments.
How people find this page
- birthstones list by month
- birthstones by month how and when to use it
- birthstones month list of birthstones
- amythest is the birthstone of what month
- what birth month coresponds to garnet
- majority of august birthstones
- list of birthstones for all the months
- list of birthstones and months
- list of birthstones and coresponding months
- list of birth stones according to the month
- list birthstones by month
- How many bithsones does august have
- bithsones by month